Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Introduction

The W's, no not the christian music compilation CDs!, the lab row with all the W's where talking about a wiki or a blog where people could share their clinic tips, tricks, and experiences.

So, instead of studying for the OMFS midterm tomorrow I'm creating this blog. Please add comments with your experiences and advice to your fellow classmates.

Idealy this will become a place where we can share ideas. Personally I've been keeping a journal of my clinic experience. I'll be adding posts as I have time with some of my observations.

I'm going to start off with practical guide to dental photography. I've taken pictures of nearly all my new patients. I also attended a C.E. workshop that was increadably helpful. So, I'll share what I know.

Please keep HIPPA in mind when you comment. Thanks for stopping for a look!

No comments: